Topics of diploma projects
(The studies are supported by State Programs and projects of NSU, SB RAS, RAS, RFBR and RSF grants, as well as by State and International programs)
1. Mechanochemical modification techniques for organic and inorganic compounds; mechanisms of mechanochemical reactions.
2. Development of methods of materials synthesis for electrochemical energetics.
3. Supramolecular systems development and investigation.
4. Bismuth, silver and their compounds for medicine.
5. Diffraction and spectroscopic techniques for studying compounds, materials and solid-state chemical reactions (including fast processes).
6. Synthesis and investigation of functional ceramics for different applications
7. Synthesis and investigation of materials with high ion conductivity
8. Mechanochemical methods of biologically active compounds extraction from recyclable, agricultural and industrial waste
9. Polymorphism of drugs and molecular materials
10. Photo- and thermomechanical effects during solid state transformations
11. Synthesis and investigation of mesoporous materials during solid state chemical reactions
12. Synthesis of highly dispersed and metastable forms of drugs, drugs solubility and new drug forms development for target delivery.
13. Synthesis and investigation of composite materials with enhanced mechanical properties.
14. “Green chemistry” techniques – bioethanol, reagents, materials for oil production, biologically active compounds and other important applications.
For the details: